Welcome Back Year Seven

Monday, April 1, 2019


Holy Shit, Batman, can you believe that we are on our seventh year of this blog!? 
I sure can’t and I’m pretty sure everyone that knows me can’t either.  But here we are, and I don’t want to bail now.  Well I do, really, because I’m lazy, but I won’t.  I won’t because even though autism is an absolute PITA and I loathe the day it came upon us, I appreciate that you come back each year, willing to read about our trials and tribulations.  I like to think you are cheering alongside me in our victories, however small, or standing ready to kick some ass with me on those morons that seem to disappointingly persist in this world, or, most of all, sitting beside me and reassuring me when the days sometimes feel dark and hopeless.   So Welcome Back again, dammit, and thank you for visiting.    

1 comment:

  1. So happy your back.. your family is so strong and I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete